Every Thursday from April to October, you can enjoy a polyphonic concert in one of churches in the citadel of Bonifacio.
Polyphonic concerts, every Thursday from April to October.
Walk into the church, take a seat, let yourselves be enchanted by voices from the past and transported though the history and culture of our island… This is what Bonifacio offers every Thursday evening from April to October. In total, more than 30 emotion-filled concerts will leave you with an unforgettable souvenir.
Programming 2018 :
- Alba : Monday, April 23, Thursdays May 17, July 12 and August 9
- A Pasqualina : Thursdays May 24 and July 19
- Arapà : Thursdays 5 April and 27 September
- Barbara Furtuna : Thursday, July 26 and August 16, Monday, September 03
- Le Chœur d’Hommes de Sartene : Thursdays May 10th and September 13th
- Fiumicanti : Thursday, October 11
- I Campagnoli : Thursday 19 April, 14 June, 6 September, Mondays 21 May, 1 October
- Isulatine : Thursdays 23 August and 20 September
- Meridianu : Thursdays June 7th and October 4th
- Missaghju : Thursdays May 31st and October 25th
- Oriente : Thursdays May 3 and October 18
- Petra Saetta : Thursday, August 30th
- Spartera : Monday, September 24
- Sumente : Thursdays April 12 and August 2
- Tempvs Fvgit : Thursday, June 28
- Vox Corsica : Thursday April 26th and Monday September 10th
- Environment : Medieval town
- Cultural event
- Animated evening
Why it’s nice !
- A voyage to the heart of polyphonies, a true encounter with Corsican identity and culture
- Enchanting experience
- Every Thursday: one of the well-known Corsican groups
Conditions de gratuité : Free under the age of 12
- Price : de 15,00 € à 20,00 €