Every week from April 5th to October 25th, a concert of polyphonic songs is proposed to you at the Saint-François church next to the marine cemetery in the Medieval town of Bonifacio.
Polyphonic concerts, every Thursday from April to October.
Enter into the Saint-François church, take a seat, let yourselves be enchanted by voices from the past and transported though the history and culture of our island… That’s what Bonifacio offers every Thursday evening from April to October. In total, more than 30 emotion-filled concerts will leave you with an unforgettable souvenir.
Programming 2018 :
- I Campagnoli : October 1st
- Meridianu : October 4th
- Fiumicanti : October 11th
- Oriente : October 18th
- Missaghju : October 25th
- Environment : Medieval town
- Cultural event
- Animated evening
Why it’s nice !
- Journey to the heart of polyphony, a true encounter with Corsican identity and culture
- Enchanting experience
- Every Thursday : one of the well-known Corsican groups
Conditions de gratuité : Free under the age of 12
- Price : de 15,00 € à 20,00 €