Seabob Official Corsica offers a new exclusive nautical activity in Corsica. The Seabob is an eco-responsible aquatic leisure device without pollution and without noise, allowing you to be towed in the water. You will find the seabob activity on the beach of Favone for a beach transfer or a 45-minute snorkeling trip to discover the fauna and flora of the seabed of the Côte des Nacres, on the ports of Bonifacio or Porto-Vecchio for your rentals to take away for a day or a week on your boat.Good plan
On the water or under water, get started at the Seabob and travel at a speed of up to 20km / h.
The activity is accessible from 8 years, without license and in complete safety.
So ready to swim like a dolphin or try the James Bond experience with the Seabob?
- Distance from shops : 50 meters
- Distance from beaches : 2 meters
- Environment : Favone Beach, Beach restaurant, La Siesta
- Difficulty : For everyone from 8 years old who can swim
- Rental de Seabob
Why it’s nice !
- Discover the seabed, hush the fish are not going to hear you arrive
- Stroll and access wild creeks without difficulty
- New and exclusivity in Corsica
Comfort / services
- We provide the necessary equipment for the beach activity
Activities on the spot
- Seabob Rental
- 45-minute seabob snorkeling ride
- Beach sessions 20 or 30 minutes
Additional information on services
- Age range: de 8 à 9 ans
- Number of people per group : de 2 à 7 personnes
- Activity beach : à partir de 45,00 €
- Day rental : à partir de 360,00 € (Long term on request)
- Snorkeling excursion : à partir de 70,00 € (Duration: 45 minutes)
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
- Luncheon Vouchers
45-minute seabob snorkeling trip to explore the seabed of the Côte des nacres.
3 sessions: 9h00 12h00, 18h00
Only by appointment minimum 2 people: 75 € / 1 person
Of 01/06/2021 the 30/09/2021
Open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or by appointment outside of hours.
Reception directly on the beach at the Siesta restaurant in Favone.
Departure directly from the beach.
Direct parking next to the stand.