During Spring, Bonifacio and Southern Corsica offer you beautiful surprises and experiences far from the beaten track. In the heart of the season, the month of April announces the return of good weather and the Corsican countryside flourishes with flowers. It is therefore the ideal time to enjoy outdoor activities... Especially since there is also the possibility to take advantage of promotional offers.Offer April
Download our April brochure, priority to activities! by clicking here
It is certain that the proposed activities will make your stay an unforgettable experience. So nature lovers and curious people of all kinds , this is the time to get going, we’re counting on you!
For sports and thrill seekers:
- Take the King of Aragon’s Stairway,
- Participate in a CrossFit session in the Piantarella lagoon,
- Enjoy the spectacular Sperone golf course and its 18 holes,
- Go on a mountain bike tour with an accompanying guide on the path of the beaches of La Testa and Piantarella,
- Start an “old road trip” on an electric ATV along the Cavu River,
- Complete the treetop climbing circuit (red level) in record time,
- Go on a 3-day camping expedition on horseback between the sea and the mountains,
- Explore the bomb hole in Bavella,
- Climb on the different massifs in Southern Corsica,
- Abseil down following the Cavu’s escape,
- Make a raid aboard a 4×4 in the heart of the wild maquis of Alta Rocca,
- Complete the 4-hour Via Ferrata in the countrysidee in Chisà.
To take it easy:
- Go hiking in Capo di Feno,
- Discover the Corsican botanical universe by walking on the cliffs with a mid-mountain guide,
- Stroll through the scrubland and beaches of the Gulf of Sant’Amanza on horseback,
- Discover and learn about Sperone, one of the most beautiful golf courses in Europe.
For lovers of culinary and cultural discoveries:
- Stroll along the belvedere of the Bastion of the Standard with a visit to the “landscape garden”, the 10 different viewpoints and the underground halls,
- Stroll freely in the Citadel with an audio-guide,
- Choose amongst the personalized tours of the medieval city with a guide,
- Visit the historic heart of the Citadel with the discovery tour,
- Choose one of the two gourmet tastings: “l’île aux oliviers” (Olive tree island) or “aux saveurs corses” (Corsican flavours) in a local delicatessen,
- Stroll in a horse-drawn carriage in Sant’Amanza and enjoy tasting regional products.
- Athletic event
- Promotional operation
- Activities land
Why it’s nice !
- The unique and fascinating landscapes
- The connection with nature
- Adrenaline for certain activities
- Tailor-made support, exclusive visit
- Local Corsican flavours
Activities on Earth in April!
Be sure, the proposed activities will make your stay unforgettable. So, fans of nature and curious of all kinds, get moving, we count on you!