In Corsica, April is a month of tranquillity that is well worth a family visit. In Bonifacio and in Southern Corsica, all kinds of activities with promotions are available to you. It's guaranteed, you won't have time to get bored!Offer April
Download our April brochure, priority to activities! by clicking here
On this occasion, we have created a range of activities just for you to enjoy with your family: with toddlers, more independent children and teenagers looking for adventure. What could be better than to combine a moment of sharing and discovery?
- Build the most beautiful sand castle on the beach of Petit Sperone,
- Play bowls on a bowling alley overlooking the cliffs,
- Enjoy one of the city’s two playgrounds with a sea view,
- Walk on the cliffs of Bonifacio along the Campu Rumanilu trail,
- Start a mini survival course on Piantarella beach, just like Robinson Crusoe,
- Become magicians of the wind with the discovery of windsurfing and paddle,
- Discover a garden and a Mediterranean pony orchard,
- Discover the protected fauna and flora by taking the Rondinara trail,
- Embark in the tree nursery park along the Cavu River,
- Visit the Roccapina Museum and discover the mysterious world of rocks.
For families passionate about nature:
- Explore the coastal paths by bike in complete autonomy,
- Go on an explanatory botanical hike on the cliffs with a mid-mountain guide,
- Opt for a survival training with a nature challenge in the scrubland,
- Escape on horseback and discover the scrubland and the beaches of the Gulf of Sant’Amanza,
- Choose a 2-wheeler and drive in Bonifacio and its surroundings,
- Go to the plateau of Cuscionu and its Pozzines for a nature hike in contact with animals, accompanied or not,
- Motivate yourself for an adventure tour in the heart of a eucalyptus forest,
- Try the treetop-discovery at the foot of the Aiguilles de Bavella,
- Go for a fun and refreshing aqua-hike guided by a high-mountain guide in Chisà,
- Start a paintball game in a unique setting of more than one hectare bordered by the sea,
- Adventure in a 4×4 wheel drive raid to discover the roads, tracks, beaches and mountains of Southern Corsica,
- Let yourself be tempted by a buggy trip to the heart of a black pig farm,
- Visit an unusual place: the Corsican pig museum,
For young and old, lovers of the sea:
- Enjoy the cliffs, caves, creeks and archipelago of Lavezzi with a sea trip or a mini-cruise,
- Take a family kayak on the most beautiful lagoon in Corsica,
- Paddle to the Lavezzi Islands,
- Go on a sailing course with the Glénans sailing school,
- Initiate yourself to windsurfing on the beach of Piantarella,
- Opt for a sensory sailing outing with a stopover to taste Corsican products in the Nature Reserve of the Strait of Bonifacio,
- Learn about the SeaBob aquatic activity just “like James Bond”,
- Go out into the heart of new and unforgettable maritime landscapes in a semi-rigid boat, with or without a skipper,
- Immerse yourself in transparent waters and a multi coloured atmosphere for the pleasure of the eyes.
And for those who are keen on cultural discoveries:
- Take the King of Aragon’s Stairway, which overlooks the sea by 65 metres,
- Enjoy a visit of the Bastion of the Standard with Fanfan, the flying donkey and his free game booklet for children,
- Choose one of the customized tours of the Citadel with a tour guide
- Take the road created by Napoleon III and discover the history of the city,
- Take part in the “Middle Ages Survey” to discover Bonifacio in a fun way.
- Athletic event
- Promotional operation
- Family activities
Why it’s nice !
- Take part in activities both at sea and on land
- Moments of discovery and sharing between adults and children
- The good plans proposed.
Family activities in April!
Families, in the spotlight in April! On this occasion, we have concocted just for you a range of activities to practice with toddlers, more independent children and teenagers in search of adventure. What better than to combine moments of sharing and discovery? 😉