A charming historical walk of 1:30 for history lovers or simply the curious.
Accompanied by a tour guide, discover the history and heritage of this beautiful millenary city : churches, Palazzu Publicu, narrow streets and other squares are on the programme ! The picturesque capital of Corsica is revealed just for you…
The visit ends with a new access to the Torrione. This former tower of the citadel, which overlooks the Strait of Bonifacio, offers one of the city’s most beautiful views. This site is only open during this visit. You will certainly feel lucky to enjoy this breathtaking 360-degree panoramic view !
- Every Thursday at 11am, from July 12th to August 23rd
- Information at the Municipal Tourist Office
Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
Price : 5€/person.
Reservation strongly recommended.
Places available are limited to 40 people.
- Environment : Medieval town
- Guided tours
Why it’s nice !
- An essential visit to know everything about Bonifacio
- Little historical anecdotes
- The 360-degree view of the Torrione
- Price : 5,00 €
- On site
- Presale at the Tourist Office
Means of payment
- Bank Cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
- Vacation checks