Every week from April to October, a concert of polyphonic songs is offered at the Saint-François church next to the marine cemetery in the Upper Town of Bonifacio.
Polyphonic concerts, every Thursday from April to October.
Enter into the Saint-Dominique church, take a seat, let yourselves be enchanted by voices from the past and transported though the history and culture of our island… That’s what Bonifacio offers every Thursday evening from April to October. In total, more than 30 emotion-filled concerts will leave you with an unforgettable souvenir.
2019 programming to come…
- Environment : Medieval town
- Cultural event
- Animated evening
Why it’s nice !
- Journey to the heart of polyphony, a true encounter with Corsican identity and culture
- Enchanting experience
- Every Thursday : one of the well-known Corsican groups
Conditions de gratuité : Free under the age of 12
- Price : de 15,00 € à 20,00 €
- Advance sale at the Tourist Office
- On site