Every week until October, a concert of polyphonic songs is offered at 9:30 p.m. at the Saint-Dominique de Bonifacio church located behind the Town Hall.
The polyphonic concerts Corsica, every Thursday from April to October.
Enter into the Saint-Dominique church, take a seat, let yourselves be enchanted by voices from the past and transported though the history and culture of our island… That’s what Bonifacio offers every Thursday evening. In total, more than 30 emotion-filled concerts will leave you with an unforgettable souvenir.
All the concerts will take place with respect for social distancing and barrier gestures.
To find out which group will perform, please contact the Tourist Office.
- Environment : Medieval town
- Polyphonies concert
Why it’s nice !
- Journey to the heart of polyphony, a true encounter with Corsican identity and culture
- Enchanting experience
- Every Thursday : one of the well-known Corsican groups
Conditions de gratuité : Free under the age of 12
- Price : de 15,00 € à 20,00 €
- Advance sale at the Tourist Office
- On site