1:30 guided tour for children on the theme « Investigation in the Middle Ages », the opportunity to spend a beautiful moment with the family !
To discover the heritage of our rich city in a fun and entertaining way, go with a guide every Wednesday during the small and large school holidays, for a family recreational visit: for 6-12 years old.
Equipped with their little notebooks, the children go in search of clues and puzzles in the picturesque alleys of the Medieval City. As a result, your children will know the codes to open the famous Bastion treasure! A pedagogical epic in the form of a treasure hunt or photo rally to be experienced on a beautiful afternoon…
- Every Wednesday, during school holidays :
– April holidays : 5:30 pm
– Summer holidays : 6:30 pm
– October and winter holidays : 2:30 pm
Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
Price: 5€/person. Adults and children from 6 years old.
Reservation strongly recommended.
Limited to 40 people (adults included).
An adult companion must be present for each child.
- Environment : Medieval town
- Visite guidée
Why it’s nice !
- Disguises for all the children!
- A fun visit that appeals to young and old alike
- Challenges on the Fortress’ esplanade
- A beautiful moment of family culture
- The reward full of delicacies
- Price : 5,00 €
- On site
- Presale at the Tourist Office
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
- Holiday vouchers