The Corail de Bonifacio is a confectionery shop situated in the old town of Bonifacio, in rue du Corps de Garde. François Rocca Serra, renowned master ice-cream maker and confectioner, creator of this homemade delicacy, has taken the recipe from the Bonifacien archives.
How can you come to Bonifacio and not taste its leading confectionery: the Corail de Bonifacio?
A small delicacy, oozing with aromas of Corsican almonds, orange and lemon zest with a note of AOC certified honey.
A treat to be consummated without moderation and that can be confidently given as a present.
- Environment : Medieval town
Why it’s nice !
- A homemade and local treat
- Created with pure Corsican products
- Confectionery created from a legend about Napoleon Bonaparte and a love story…
Comfort / services
Activities on the spot
- Craft shops
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard