This former mansion built at the end of the 19th century houses the 3* Santateresa hotel. The hotel welcomes you from April to October. Its exceptional location in the Genoese city of Bonifacio, at the end of the peninsula offers you a breathtaking view of the cliffs, Sardinia and the sea.
Equipped with 42 rooms, some with “sea view”, they welcome you as a family or as a couple. The neat decoration takes you on a journey, with precious fabrics and furniture.
You can enjoy this haven of peace while having your breakfast on the terrace overlooking the cliffs and the sea.
- View : With panoramic view, High-City, Sea
- Environment : Medieval town
Why it’s nice !
- A magical place, out of time, conducive to daydreaming
- Simply breathtaking sea view!
- Located 500 m walk from the citadel
- Family: cot available
- Guaranteed comfort: bathrobes, slippers…
Comfort / services
- Handicap access
- Internet - WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Phone in room
- TV room
- Cable TV
- Private terrace
- Hair Dryer
- Double room : à partir de 130,00 €
- Double room : à partir de 160,00 €
In every season
- Breakfast : 17,00 €
- Double room : à partir de 105,00 €
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
- Credit cards