In continuation of the Campu Romanilu path, this path takes you to the wonderful Saint-Antoine beach, passing the semaphore and lighthouse of the same name: Pertusatu!
This is the perfect path to take: not too long or too short, and marked with several points of view over Sardinia and the Lavezzi islands; it serpents along the cliffs at 100 metres above the sea and takes you to two beaches: the fine sandy Saint-Antoine beach and the other, called Trois Pointes beach, with its very original look of a terrace descending into the sea. Would you like some good advice?
Take a look at both of them!
- View : Bonifacio, Campagne, Sardaigne, Mer
- Difficulty : Blue Level
- Place of arrival : Phare de Pertusatu
Why it’s nice !
- Surrealistic landscape: beach with a lunar canyon in the limestone cliffs
- The parking situated at the foot of the semaphore is practical to reach both beaches
- Both beaches are super spots for snorkelling
- Help us to protect the endemic vegetation