The Aria Nova restaurant, ideally situated in the heart of the medieval town of Bonifacio is just a stone’s throw away from the Tourist Office. It is a delightful address serving an authentic and homemade cuisine.
In its authentic setting of typically Bonifacien stones, Aria Nova distinguishes itself by its originality and subtlety. Its Corsican inspired cuisine is entirely homemade (even the bread!) and revisited in a modern and refined manner.
Produce of excellent quality is served: organic vegetables, freshly picked herbs, Corsican cured meats (PDO)…
An explosion of flavours to make your mouth water!
- Environment : Medieval town
- Local food
Why it’s nice !
- Fresh and local produce
- Plancha-cooked cuttlefish tapas
- Suckling pig belly cooked with Pietra beer
- Myrtle liqueur to end the meal
Area / Capacity
- Total capacity: 70 couverts
- Maximum number of seats: 70
- Number of rooms: 1
- Number of air-conditioned rooms:1
Comfort / services
- Animals accepted
- Air Conditioning
Activities on the spot
Means of payment
- Restaurant tickets