Le Café de la Poste isn’t just a restaurant, but also a bar - situated in the heart of the citadel of Bonifacio, just a step away from the Tourist Office.
Thirsty and looking for a convivial and friendly place to stop after a long walk through the paved alleyways in Bonifacio? The Café de la Poste awaits you!
Take a seat on the animated terrace and enjoy a very refreshing lemon Orezza!
And why not take a chance and play the Lottery or make a bet on a horse race.
You will always return to the Café de la Poste!
- View : Haute-Ville
- Environment : Medieval town
Why it’s nice !
- Breakfast on the terrace
- Its balcony with a view over port
Area / Capacity
- Total capacity: 150 couverts
- Maximum number of seats: 150
- Number of seats on the terrace: 70
- Number of rooms: 1
- Number of air-conditioned rooms:1
- Number of covers inside:80
Comfort / services
- Air Conditioning
Activities on the spot
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
- Holiday vouchers
- Restaurant tickets
- Open all year