In a typical old Bonifacien house, in two small dining rooms resembling an antique shop, the Cantina Doria serves Bonifacien and Corsican specialties.
In a typical decor, you will find scenes from past life on the walls. The generous and odorous cuisine offers Corsican soups, typical Bonifacien aubergines, tripe cooked in tomato sauce …
An excellent way to discover Corsica with good value for money.
- Environment : Medieval town
- Local food
Why it’s nice !
- You are immediately in the Corsican atmosphere
- The Corsican soup is excellent!
- The colourful diner of Bonifacio! Reservations a must
Area / Capacity
- Total capacity: 40 couverts
- Maximum number of seats: 40
- Number of seats on the terrace: 15
- Number of rooms: 1
- Number of air-conditioned rooms:1
- Number of covers inside:25
Comfort / services
- Animals accepted
- Air Conditioning
Activities on the spot
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
- Holiday vouchers
- Restaurant tickets