Situated at the foot of the Montée Rastello, otherwise known as “la Grimpette” (the climb) by the locals, the l’An Faim restaurant serves a seasonal bistro-style cuisine.
Are you looking for a fresh, regionally inspired cuisine? The L’An Faim is the ideal address!
In a relaxed atmosphere, this Bonifacien restaurant proposes a seasonal slate-board menu. A homemade authentic cuisine will awaken the taste buds of meat lovers with its butchers corner and meat maturation cabinet, as well as lovers of fish with the freshly caught produce: sea bream, John Dory, swordfish…
An address that will delight everyone’s tastes and cravings!
- Environment : Marina
- Bistronomic food
Why it’s nice !
- Mentioned in the Guide Michelin
- A constantly changing menu guaranteeing the freshness of the ingredients
- A very varied range of wines
- Local produce
Area / Capacity
- Total capacity: 55 couverts
- Maximum number of seats: 55
- Number of seats on the terrace: 30
- Number of rooms: 1
- Number of air-conditioned rooms:1
- Number of covers inside:25
Comfort / services
- Air Conditioning
- Internet - WiFi
Activities on the spot
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard