Situated in the rue de l’Archivolto near the Sainte Marie Majeure church, the Lan’k restaurant will surprise you with its modern and revisited Corsican cuisine. The pretty terrace under the Bonifacien arches is comfortable and exclusive.
This charming and authentic restaurant welcomes you from Monday to Saturday, in an old olive oil factory. The grinding wheel and oil press in the air-conditioned dining room are well worth a visit.
The gastronomic offer combines fresh, seasonal and market produce including that of small local producers. They are cooked to the minute, to make you taste the best in the creative cuisine of the beautiful Mediterranean.
- View : Medieval town
- Environment : Medieval town
- Local food
Why it’s nice !
- A unique restaurant in an old olive oil factory
Area / Capacity
- Total capacity: 38 couverts
- Maximum number of seats: 38
- Number of seats on the terrace: 16
- Number of rooms: 1
- Number of air-conditioned rooms:1
- Number of covers inside:22
Comfort / services
- Air Conditioning
- Animals accepted
Activities on the spot
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard