Situated near the Saint Jean-Baptiste church in the heart of the citadel of Bonifacio, the Stella d’Oro serves a traditional Corsican and gourmet cuisine.
An authentic setting in an old Bonifacien building where you can try dishes from the past. Since 1965, the key word of this restaurant is “family”. Its cuisine has been handed down from generation to generation and kept secret from mother to daughter. Here, the Bonifacien style aubergines are an integral part of this family cuisine.
Looking for Corsican specialties, the Stella d’Oro is your address!
- Environment : Medieval town
- Gault & Millau et Michelin
- Local food
- Gastronomic food
- Fish-based cuisine
Why it’s nice !
- Recommended by the Guide Michelin and Gault & Millau
- A family atmosphere in a rustic setting with an authentic decor
- Try the Corsican specialties: fresh oven-cooked pasta, spaghetti with crayfish, stuffed mussels …
Area / Capacity
- Total capacity: 100 couverts
- Maximum number of seats: 100
- Number of rooms: 1
- Number of covers inside:100
Comfort / services
Activities on the spot
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
Opening of the restaurant in the evening only.