Situated in the medieval town of Bonifacio, U Castille serves Corsican and Bonifacien cuisine in very atypical dining rooms: take your meal in a stone vaulted dining room overlooking the sea with a breath taking view over the cliffs and Sardinia.
A family run business welcome you in dining rooms each with its particularity. You will enjoy the various traditional dishes, such as Bonifacien style aubergines, fish and seafood recipes as well as Corsican veal.
Also enjoy the exceptional view sitting on the vertiginous balcony overlooking the sea.
- View : Avec vue panoramique
- Environment : Medieval town
- Local food
Why it’s nice !
- Remember to reserve a table overlooking the sea
- Romantic diner for two with the colours of the sunset in the background
- Café gourmand to end the meal in style!
Comfort / services
- Air Conditioning
- Animals accepted
Activities on the spot