The Caravelle is situated in the heart of the marina, surrounded by yachts and local life. It is one of the most famous addresses in Bonifacio thanks to its international gourmet menu.
With a welcome befitting a renowned restaurant, you will be comfortably seated on the waterfront terrace. Before ordering, the platter of freshly caught fish will be presented to you; totally irresistible! In this chic environment, the dishes are divinely revisited with a choice of Mediterranean, Corsican and Bonifacien cuisine – even Japanese with their renowned sushi.
To accompany your choice, the sommelier will propose the Grand Crus (perfectly stored in their wine cellar) to accompany our meal. There is also an old chapel “Le Cellier” where you can just have a glass of wine, aperitif or after-dinner drink.
- View : Marine
- Environment : Marina
- Gastronomic food
- Fish-based cuisine
Why it’s nice !
- Sushi prepared by a Japanese Sushi Master!
- The purée à la truffe is just sensational!
- The recipe of the Bonifacien style aubergines has been handed down through generations of the family.
Area / Capacity
- Total capacity: 180 couverts
- Maximum number of seats: 180
- Number of seats on the terrace: 120
- Number of rooms: 1
- Number of air-conditioned rooms:1
- Number of covers inside:60
Comfort / services
- Air Conditioning
Means of payment
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard
- Holiday vouchers
- Credit cards